Ayeee homemade crispy potato wedges anyone? okay all for me then.. JK, these potato wedges are so easy and crispy on the outside, with tender, pillowy potato insides. They’re the perfect homemade solution any time the potato craving strikes.
Since these potato wedges are baked in heart-healthy olive oil, rather than deep-fried in canola oil, they somewhat more healthier than french fry. Sometimes I also toss them in some flour but apparently I like it better off so this is basically my all time recipe for potato wedges, enjoy!
Recipe card for Potato Wedges
- Potato, 3
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Chili flakes
- Olive Oil, drizzle
- Garlic, 3, finely chopped
- preheat oven to 180 C/350 F.
- wash and cut potatoes wedges sizes
- mix the olive oil, chopped garlic and seasoning
- toss the potato in the mix
- sprawl them in the baking pan with a baking sheet
- bake for 45 minutes
- risen the heat to 200 C and add 15 minutes (make it crispy)